Acroosteolysis: A condition that is characterized by degeneration of the distal phalanges.
... More on Acroosteolysis »
Symptoms List: Acroosteolysis
Symptoms and clinical features may include:2 Clinical Features of Acroosteolysis:
- Autosomal dominant inheritance
- Juvenile onset
- Osteolytic defects of the phalanges of the hand
- Osteolytic defects of the phalanges of the toes
Causes List for Acroosteolysis
Some possible causes of Acroosteolysis or similar disorders may include:3
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, type 4 (Acroosteolysis)
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (Acroosteolysis)
- Haim-Munk syndrome (Acroosteolysis)
- Hajdu-Cheney syndrome (Acroosteolysis)
- Hereditary sensory and autonomic neuropathy type IIA ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.