Inflammation. Swelling of a tissue. It is part of the body’s response to tissue injury, irritation or damage. It is the body’s attempt at self-protection, and this response leads to repair of the damaged tissue.
... More on Inflammation »
Causes List for Inflammation
Some possible causes of Inflammation or similar disorders may include:2
- AIDS (infection, infections, inflammation, serious infections, unusual infections)
- AI/ACD (inflammation)
- Abscess (symptoms of an infection)
- Absent spleen (infection, serious infection)
- Acanthamoeba keratitis (infections)
- Acanthamoeba ...
Types of Inflammation
Some types of this condition may include:3 Types of Inflammation:More Types of Inflammation »
See also related disorder symptom information:
See also the following treatment articles:
See also causal information:
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: RDCRN (NCATS/NIH): rarediseasesnetwork.org/ cms/ cegir/ Learn-More/ Glossary
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
- Source: NCI Thesaurus
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.