Mental retardation is an old term that is now considered impolite and not politically correct. The modern term is “intellectual disability” or “intellectual developmental disability”. Common causes include Down Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy.
... More on Mental retardation »
Specific Causes of Mental retardation
Causes List for Mental retardation
Some possible causes of Mental retardation or similar disorders may include:2
- Alacrima, achalasia, and mental retardation syndrome (Mental Retardation Syndrome)
- Anemia (Mental retardation)
- Angelman Syndrome (mental retardation)
- Arthrogryposis, mental retardation, and seizures (Mental Retardation)
- Blepharophimosis With Facial And Genital Anomalies And Mental Retardation ...
• • •
- Source: NCBI, Genes and Disease (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ books/ NBK22189/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.