Periodic fever, menstrual cycle-dependent: Related Conditions and Diseases
Other diseases and conditions related to Periodic fever, menstrual cycle-dependent may include:
- Periodic Fever Syndromes
- Autosomal dominant inheritance
- Vesicoureteral reflux
• • •
Back to: « Periodic fever, menstrual cycle-dependent
- Childbirth: Childbirth is the delivery of a baby from the pregnant mother. It is also called “labor” or “confinement”. A birth will often be assisted by a midwife and an obstetrician
... More on Childbirth »
- Menstruation: Menstruation is the cycle of fertility in women and teenage females. A normal menstrual cycle allows a woman to become pregnant and deliver a healthy baby. Nevertheless, there are various
... More on Menstruation »
- Autosomal dominant inheritance: Autosomal Dominant: A genetic term describing a disorder that affects men and women equally and has a 50% chance to be passed to each of ones offspring.
...Source: RDCRN (NCATS1
... More on Autosomal dominant inheritance »
- Migraine: Migraine refers to a chronic headache condition, which usually recurs over time. Migraines vary with people, ranging from a headache-like event to an extremely debilitating headache (e.g. nausea
... More on Migraine »
- Vesicoureteral reflux: What is vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)?
Vesicoureteral reflux is the abnormal flow of urine from the bladder to the upper urinary tract. The urinary tract is the body’s drainage system2
... More on Vesicoureteral reflux »
• • •
- Source: RDCRN (NCATS/NIH): rarediseasesnetwork.org/ cms/ bvmc/ Learn-More/ Glossary
- Source: NIDDK (NIH): niddk.nih.gov/ health-information/ health-topics/ urologic-disease/ vesicoureteral-reflux-vur/ Pages/ facts.aspx
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.