Poikiloderma refers to a patch of skin with (1) reticulated hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation, (2) wrinkling secondary to epidermal atrophy, and (3) telangiectasias.
... More on Poikiloderma »
Causes List: Poikiloderma
Some of the causes of the condition may include:3 Causes of Poikiloderma:
- Baller-Gerold Syndrome
- Classic Mycosis Fungoides
- De Sanctis-Cacchione Syndrome
- Juvenile Dermatomyositis
- Kindler Syndrome
- Parc Syndrome
- Piebald Trait-Neurologic Defects Syndrome
- Poikiloderma, Hereditary Fibrosing, With Tendon Contractures, Myopathy, And Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Poikiloderma, Hereditary Sclerosing
- Poikiloderma With Neutropenia ...
Causes List for Poikiloderma
Some possible causes of Poikiloderma or similar disorders may include:4
- Amyopathic dermatomyositis (Poikiloderma)
- Baller-Gerold syndrome (poikiloderma)
- Dermatomyositis (Poikiloderma)
- De Sanctis-Cacchione syndrome (Poikiloderma)
- Juvenile-onset dermatomyositis (Poikiloderma)
- Kindler syndrome (Poikiloderma)
- Mycosis fungoides (Poikiloderma)
- PARC syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000964/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.