Back to: « Pharyngitis
Causes List: Recurrent Pharyngitis
Some of the causes of the condition may include:2 Causes of Recurrent Pharyngitis:
- Adult-Onset Still Disease
- Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever
- Deficiency In Anterior Pituitary Function-Variable Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever
- Ectodermal Dysplasia Syndrome
- Felty Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- H Syndrome
- Kawasaki Disease
- Lassa Fever
- Ligneous Conjunctivitis ...
Causes List for Recurrent Pharyngitis
Some possible causes of Recurrent Pharyngitis or similar disorders may include:3
- Acute febrile mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome (Recurrent pharyngitis)
- Adult-onset Still's disease (Recurrent pharyngitis)
- Babesiosis (Recurrent pharyngitis)
- Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (Recurrent pharyngitis)
- Deficiency in anterior pituitary function-variable immunodeficiency syndrome ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.