Aplasia refers to an undeveloped organ or anatomical structure. The term “hypoplasia” is also very similar, and a joint term “aplasia/hypoplasia” is often used to describe a particular abnormality.
... More on Aplasia »
Causes List for Aplasia
Possible causes of Aplasia (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ADA-SCID (Aplasia)
- ADULT syndrome (Aplasia, Hypoplasia)
- AREDYLD (Aplasia, Hypoplasia)
- ATR-X syndrome (Aplasia)
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Aplasia, Hypoplasia)
- Absence of tibia with polydactyly (Aplasia, Hypoplasia)
- Absent breasts and nipples (Aplasia, Hypoplasia)
- Absent corpus callosum cataract immunodeficiency (Aplasia)
- Absent frontal sinuses ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.