Ear malformation refers to a congenital ear abnormality. The ears have numerous structures, both external and internal, that may be abnormal at birth.
Malformations of the external ear can occur in various genetic syndromes, or spontaneously. Examples include: retroverted ear, small ears, large ears, absent ear, absent pinna, and so
... More on Ear malformation »
Causes List for Ear malformation
Possible causes of Ear malformation (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- ABCD syndrome (Ear malformation)
- AICAR transformylase/IMP cyclohydrolase deficiency (Ear malformation)
- AREDYLD (posteriorly rotated ears)
- ATR-X syndrome (Ear malformation, Posteriorly rotated ears)
- Aarskog syndrome, autosomal dominant (Ear malformation)
- Aarskog syndrome (Ear malformation, External ear malformation, posteriorly rotated ears)
- Aarskog-Scott syndrome ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.