An abnormality of the head.
... More on Head abnormality »
Causes List for Head abnormality
Possible causes of Head abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- ADA-SCID (Abnormality of head)
- ADULT syndrome (Abnormality of head)
- AICAR transformylase/IMP cyclohydrolase deficiency (Abnormality of head)
- ATR-X syndrome (Abnormality of head)
- Aarskog syndrome, autosomal dominant (Abnormality of head)
- Aarskog syndrome (Abnormality of head)
- Aase syndrome (Abnormality of ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000226/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.