An abnormally increased height of the forehead.
... More on High forehead »
Causes of High forehead
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of High Forehead:
- 14q22q23 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 16p11.2p12.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 16q24.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 17p13.3 Microduplication Syndrome
- 19q13.11 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 1q44 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 20q11.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 22q11.2 Microduplication Syndrome
- 2p15p16.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 2q32q33 Microdeletion Syndrome ...
Causes List for High forehead
Possible causes of High forehead (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- AICAR transformylase/IMP cyclohydrolase deficiency (Frontal bossing)
- ALG11-CDG syndrome (High forehead)
- Acanthosis nigricans (Frontal bossing)
- Achondrogenesis type 1A (Frontal bossing)
- Achondrogenesis type 1B (Frontal bossing)
- Achondrogenesis type 2 (Frontal bossing)
- Achondrogenesis, type IA (Frontal bossing)
- Achondrogenesis, type IB (Frontal ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C0239676/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.