Nail dysplasia: The presence of developmental dysplasia of the nail.
... More on Nail dysplasia »
Causes of Nail dysplasia
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Nail Dysplasia:
- 19q13.11 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 45,X/46,XY Mixed Gonadal Dysgenesis
- Alopecia Congenita With Keratosis Palmoplantaris
- Anonychia-Onychodystrophy With Brachydactyly Type B And Ectrodactyly
- Anonychia-Onychodystrophy With Hypoplasia Or Absence Of Distal Phalanges
- Arthrogryposis And Ectodermal Dysplasia ...
Causes List for Nail dysplasia
Possible causes of Nail dysplasia (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- ALG3-CDG syndrome (Nail dysplasia)
- Alopecia (Nail dysplasia)
- Anonychia-onychodystrophy with brachydactyly type B and ectrodactyly (Nail dysplasia)
- Anonychia-onychodystrophy with hypoplasia or absence of distal phalanges (Nail dysplasia)
- Arterial rupture (Nail dysplasia)
- Arthrogryposis and ectodermal dysplasia (Nail dysplasia)
- Autosomal dominant Robinow syndrome ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.