Reduced width of the chest from side to side, associated with a reduced distance from the sternal notch to the tip of the shoulder.
... More on Narrow chest »
Causes of Narrow chest
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Narrow Chest:
- 3q13 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 49,XXXYY Syndrome
- Achondrogenesis Type 1A
- Achondrogenesis Type 1B
- Achondrogenesis Type 2
- Achondrogenesis, Type IB
- Acrocapitofemoral Dysplasia
- Acrorenal-Mandibular Syndrome
- Antley-Bixler Syndrome
- Antley-Bixler Syndrome Without Genital Anomalies Or Disordered Steroidogenesis ...
Causes List for Narrow chest
Possible causes of Narrow chest (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Achondrogenesis type 1A (Narrow chest)
- Achondrogenesis type 1B (Narrow chest)
- Achondrogenesis type 2 (Narrow chest)
- Achondrogenesis, type IA (Narrow chest)
- Achondrogenesis, type IB (Narrow chest)
- Achondrogenesis, type II (Narrow chest)
- Achondrogenesis (narrow chest)
- Achondroplasia (Narrow chest)
- Acrocapitofemoral dysplasia (Narrow chest) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000728/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.