Nasal congestion refers to the well-known situation of having a runny nose and/or a blocked nose. Other common descriptions included a “stuffed nose” or “stuffy nose”. Medical names include “rhinitis” (nose inflammation or runny nose) or “catarrh”.
The most common cause is simply the common cold, or other
... More on Nasal congestion »
A blocked nose is a common condition often starting with a runny nose. Almost all of the causes of runny nose are also causes of a blocked nose.
Causal Categories: The categories of the causes of a blocked nose include
... More Causes of Nasal congestion »
Causes List for Nasal congestion
Possible causes of Nasal congestion (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Acute Bronchitis (blocked nose, runny nose)
- Acute alcohol sensitivity (stuffy nose)
- Adenoiditis (Nasal congestion)
- Airborne allergies (runny nose, stuffy nose)
- Allergic Aspergillus sinusitis (Runny nose)
- Allergic Rhinitis (Postnasal drip, blocked nose, nasal congestion, runny nose)
- Allergies (Nasal congestion, blocked nose ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.