An abnormality of the pinna, which is also referred to as the auricle or external ear.
... More on Pinna abnormality »
Causes of Pinna abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Pinna:
- 15q26 Overgrowth Syndrome
- 16p11.2p12.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 6q25 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Aase-Smith Syndrome
- AASE-Smith Syndrome I
- Acrocallosal Syndrome
- Acrocephalopolydactylous Dysplasia
- Acrocephalopolysyndactyly Type III
- Acrocraniofacial Dysostosis
- Antley-Bixler Syndrome With Genital Anomalies And Disordered Steroidogenesis ...
Causes List for Pinna abnormality
Possible causes of Pinna abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrocallosal syndrome, Schinzel type (Abnormality of the pinna)
- Acrocallosal syndrome (Abnormality of the pinna, Pinna abnormality)
- Acrocephalopolydactylous dysplasia (Abnormality of the pinna, Pinna abnormality)
- Acrocephalopolydactyly (Abnormality of the pinna)
- Acrocraniofacial Dysostosis (Abnormality of the pinna, Pinna abnormality)
- Aicardi Syndrome (Abnormality ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN000352/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.