An inadequate sucking reflex, resulting in the difficult of newborns to be breast-fed.
... More on Poor suck »
Causes of Poor suck
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Poor Suck:
- Chromosome 16q22 Deletion Syndrome
- Costello Syndrome
- Early Myoclonic Encephalopathy
- Glycine Encephalopathy
- Hyperphenylalaninemia, BH4-Deficient, A
- Myasthenic Syndrome, Congenital, 1B, Fast-Channel
- Myasthenic Syndrome, Congenital, 4A, Slow-Channel
- Myasthenic Syndrome, Congenital, 6, Presynaptic
- Myopathy, Congenital, Compton-North ...
Causes List for Poor suck
Possible causes of Poor suck (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Chromosome 16q22 deletion syndrome (Poor suck)
- Congenital Disorders (Poor suck)
- Congenital myasthenic syndrome type 1B, fast-channel (Poor suck)
- Congenital myasthenic syndrome with episodic apnea (Poor suck)
- Costello syndrome (Poor suck)
- Early myoclonic encephalopathy (Poor suck)
- Familial infantile myasthenia (Poor ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1837142/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.