Increased convexity of the occiput (posterior part of the skull).
... More on Prominent occiput »
Causes of Prominent occiput
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Prominent Occiput:
- 3C Syndrome
- Acrocallosal Syndrome
- Acroosteolysis Dominant Type
- Atelosteogenesis, Type III
- Autoimmune Disease, Multisystem, With Facial Dysmorphism
- Autosomal Dominant Spondylocostal Dysostosis
- Autosomal Recessive Spondylocostal Dysostosis
- Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome
- Blepharophimosis With Facial And Genital Anomalies And Mental Retardation ...
Causes List for Prominent occiput
Possible causes of Prominent occiput (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrocallosal syndrome, Schinzel type (Prominent occiput)
- Acrocallosal syndrome (Prominent occiput)
- Acroosteolysis dominant type (Prominent occiput)
- Acroosteolysis (Prominent occiput)
- Al Gazali syndrome (Prominent occiput)
- Atelosteogenesis type 3 (Prominent occiput)
- Atelosteogenesis (Prominent occiput)
- Autoimmune diseases (Prominent occiput)
- Autoimmune disease, syndromic multisystem (Prominent ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1853737/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.