Respiratory system abnormality
An abnormality of the respiratory system, which include the airways, lungs, and the respiratory muscles.
... More on Respiratory system abnormality »
Causes of Respiratory system abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Respiratory System:
- Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome, Type II
- Autosomal Dominant Hypophosphatemic Rickets
- Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus
- Brachymorphism-Onychodysplasia-Dysphalangism Syndrome
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Axonal, Type 2J
- Chondroitin-6-Sulfaturia, Defective Cellular Immunity, Nephrotic Syndrome
- Fascial ...
Causes List for Respiratory system abnormality
Possible causes of Respiratory system abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ADA-SCID (Abnormality of the respiratory system)
- Absent corpus callosum cataract immunodeficiency (Abnormality of the respiratory system)
- Achondrogenesis, type IA (Abnormality of the respiratory system)
- Achondrogenesis, type IB (Abnormality of the respiratory system)
- Achondrogenesis, type II (Abnormality of the respiratory ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001887/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.