Short palpebral fissure
Distance between the medial and lateral canthi is more than 2 SD below the mean for age (objective); or, apparently reduced length of the palpebral fissures.
... More on Short palpebral fissure »
Causes of Short palpebral fissure
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Short Palpebral Fissure:
- 2q31.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 6q Terminal Deletion Syndrome
- Acro-Renal-Ocular Syndrome
- Adams-Oliver Syndrome 3
- Andersen Cardiodysrhythmic Periodic Paralysis
- Beaulieu-Boycott-Innes Syndrome
- Brachymesomelia-Renal Syndrome
- Brooks-Wisniewski-Brown Syndrome
- Burn-Mckeown Syndrome ...
Causes List for Short palpebral fissure
Possible causes of Short palpebral fissure (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acro-renal-ocular syndrome (Short palpebral fissure)
- Adams-Oliver syndrome type 3 (Short palpebral fissure)
- Andersen Cardiodysrhythmic Periodic Paralysis (Short palpebral fissure)
- Andersen-Tawil syndrome (Short palpebral fissure)
- Anemia (Short palpebral fissure)
- Aniridia (Short palpebral fissure)
- Anophthalmos with limb anomalies ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C0423112/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.