Feeling tired, fatigued, or lacking in energy during the day can have many causes. The most likely causes are the simplest ones: not getting enough sleep, working too hard, and so on. However, there are also serious diseases that can cause tiredness, such as anemia, thyroid disease, and others.
... More on Tiredness »
Simple Causes: In considering a diagnosis for tiredness, donít assume that it must be a major disease. There are many simple and everyday causes of tiredness, or of symptoms that seem like tiredness. Consider some possible causes such as
... More Causes of Tiredness »
Causes of Tiredness
What Else Causes Fatigue? Some lifestyle habits can make you feel tired. Here are some things that may be draining your energy:
- Staying up too late. A good nightís sleep is important to feeling refreshed and energetic. Try going ...
Causes List for Tiredness
Possible causes of Tiredness (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- AAT deficiency (Tiredness)
- ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (tiredness)
- AIDS (drowsiness, lethargy, malaise, tiredness)
- ALG6-congenital disorder of glycosylation (lethargy)
- AL amyloidosis (tiredness)
- Absence of septum pellucidum (tired)
- Achondroplasia (excessive sleepiness)
- Acidosis (drowsiness)
- Acquired hydrocephalus (sleepiness)
- Acquired pure red cell aplasia ...
Feeling tired? Could it be some other similar symptoms? Some other similar symptoms that might better describe your symptom could include:
- Chronic fatigue
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle flaccidity
- Depressive symptoms
- Emotional symptoms
- Restlessness ...
Treatments for Tiredness
How Can I Feel Less Tired? Some changes to your lifestyle can make you feel less tired. Here are some suggestions:
- Keep a fatigue diary to help you find patterns throughout the day when you feel more or less tired ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.